The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
RE: How to Apply Patch?
by Pavel Procházka on Sunday August 29th 2010, 16:19
Step by step guide:
0) [OPTIONAL] if you do not have binutils and other prerequisities to wine install them
1) git clone source.winehq.org/git/wine.git ~/wine-official
2) wget bugs2.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=30052 3) cd wine-official/ && git apply ../attachment.cgi\?id\=30052
4) [WARNING - this should take some time ~30 minutes] make && sudo make install && wineboot -r
5) then run stronghold kingdoms :)