RE: Failed to open firewall
by Meghan Pietila on Sunday April 1st 2012, 13:32
Gave up on the wine 1.4 from the Ubuntu repositories, and compiled my own wine 1.5 with the two patch files linked here in the Diablo launcher bug. Setup ran beautifully, kicked off the Agent and Launcher with no problem, and downloaded to 10%... then crashed. Haven't been able to get it up successfully since - tried starting --Setup.exe again, --Launcher.exe, Agent.exe + --Launcher.exe (as in the test results above)... at one point, I managed to get the right combination and the Launcher came up, starting over at 0%... got to 2% and crashed. Still trying, I'll report if I find a working combination.