Standalone version of Tremulous which no longer requires Quake 3 to run.
- Flexible particle system - 99% of the in-game visual effects are configured using particle scripts.
- 16 buildable structures with in-game functions.
- Play as several alien classes with unique abilities.
- Customize your setup as a human and buy new weapons, armour and items.
- Scale the walls and ceilings as an alien waiting for an unsuspecting human.
- Realistic physics and motion - no bunny hopping or quick back peddling.
- Flexible map system - animated mapobjects, triggering, light flares, etc.
- Large weapons system - don't like the weapon you have? Sell it and buy a different one, dozens of options..
Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Installs and runs as if running on native operating system. FPS performance if better then that when application is run in Windows Vista environment.
All functionality including multiplayer over network and internet has been tested with no issues.