You may you need some extra dll files; get winetricks and install d3dx9.
Skip the Launcher
To skip the Launcher run:
wine game.exe start game
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
redone from first post
by Shawn on Wednesday July 4th 2012, 18:06
With my previous post I changed a few thing to tweak performance
1. use windows 98 mode, it seemed to stabilize fps
2. switched from opengl to gdi (they are about the same, gdi seemed a bit faster)
3. leave water effect off in shaiya, water wont display if it on
4. Added mscoree.dll and streamci.dll
5. switched back to fbo now that fps seems very stable
it is very stable this way so far, very little disconnects and good fps