Browse by Developer
> Programming / Software Engineering
> EASy68K > 3
Editor, simulator, console, memory view, hardware view, help viewer. Basically, it runs, works as intended and you can use it.
What does not
- Cannot paste anything in editor mode unless you use a native riched20 dll.
- Kerning of console font is extremely poor; only half the letter disappears if you backspace, and spaces are put in random positions, but it is readable.
- If you try to close the editor without first closing all open help windows, it will crash.
What was not tested
Nothing that I know of.
- The help viewer now works completely; it didn't with the previous test of wine 0.9.56.
- The GUI freezes that were present with 0.9.56 seem to have been resolved.