The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Almost everything that is needed for normal use, works fine. (See "What does not work" and "What was not tested" for exceptions.)
What does not
1. The "Synchronize source language with keyboard language" option doesn't work as needed. E.g. when you switch your keyboard language to russian, the source language is switched to english. So better just turn this option off (Tools | Options | General).
2. Popup translations don't work at all.
3. The "Open full entry when I click the word" option doesn't work at all.
4. The Ctrl+Ins+Ins, Ctrl+C+C shortcuts don't work at all.
What was not tested
1. Custom install.
3. Lingvo tutor.
1. Native (microsoft) MSXML3 should be installed -- otherwise Lingvo even doesn't start (only shows tray icon).
P.S.: The previous time I tested lingvo menus (with older wine), it shown internal errors very often, it was impossible to use menus and choose another language pair. Now all of that works fine! Wine developers, you are great!
>It is necessary to add library msxml3 as native( can be found on installation disk) to start the program.
Could anybody say me how to do that correctly? I've tried everything I could imagine:
1) Run winecfg and add new library replacement of msxml3 (native) - Lingvo doesn't work.
2) Downoaded MSXML3 installer from Microsoft website, installed it under wine - the same.
3) Copied MSXML related files from Lingvo's System32 folder on installation disc to wine_c/windows/system32 (with replacement) - nothing :(
I will be greatly appreciated for any kind of help!!!