The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
- standard installation
- normal word lookups (when spelled correctly)
- registration via activation code
What does not
- registration via email (possibly due to my own error)
- lingvo tutor: when started separately from the cmdline (wine Tutor.exe), or when clicking the "hat" button on a lingvo card, nothing happens
- word search: if a word is spelled wrong, an error message pops up, saying "The following errors occurred while accessing the index: Cannot modify the index located on a remote computer: . Search cannot be carried out."
What was not tested
- i installed native msxml3, as suggested by another user.
>It is necessary to add library msxml3 as native( can be found on installation disk) to start the program.
Could anybody say me how to do that correctly? I've tried everything I could imagine:
1) Run winecfg and add new library replacement of msxml3 (native) - Lingvo doesn't work.
2) Downoaded MSXML3 installer from Microsoft website, installed it under wine - the same.
3) Copied MSXML related files from Lingvo's System32 folder on installation disc to wine_c/windows/system32 (with replacement) - nothing :(
I will be greatly appreciated for any kind of help!!!