Evaluation Version (29 Days) that must be Registered after/during the 29 days.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
I installed & played with Version 6.5 and everything appears to work while running under Wine 1.0 on Sidux 2008-02. Did not test any printing functions, as I have no available Printer or Plotter to use.
What does not
Old links to their websites and some other links for information.
What was not tested
Printing & Plots.
Install instructions for Sidux 2008-02
1. Close everything to get to Startup State.
2. Type CNTL ALT F1. (This will take you to a Terminal window.)
3. Logon as root....use your root password.
4. In Terminal Window type
apt-get install wine-bin
apt-get install wine-doc
apt-get install wine-print
apt-get install libwine-gl
init 5 && exit
5. logon with your password.
6. Check the system out now.
7. Open Console window (xterm/term) and type:
(Follow the Windows install instructions to install it on C:/)
8. Click on KDE in the lower left corner and check that Wine is in the MENU.
Click on TurboCAD v65. to execute it. (NICE! running Windows program on Sidux with Wine)
REMEMBER: There is a CONFIGURE program at KDE -> SYSTEM that allows you to Configure Wine.
9. Now Click on KDE in the lower left corner and keep opening the menu's until you see TurboCad and then left click and drag it to the desktop and use COPY TO. This places an ICON on the Desktop for the most used Programs you will be needing. Repeat for any you need......like HOME, K3B, etc.
10. Open the Desktop Shortcut and select the Applications Tab.
Set COMMAND to: env WINEPREFIX="/home/larry/.wine" wine "C:\IMSI\TCW2D\Program\tc2d60.exe"
Now you can click on the ICON and run TurboCAD via Wine!