Full version of Trine. Installed via the installer (Size: ~500mb).
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
- installer work just fine...
- the game is working and usable
- running with full options excepted anti-aliasing
What does not
- anti-aliasing don't work well, if I try 4x only the upper left quarter of the screen is rendered correctly. Other parts appear with a weird rendering (no effect of glow, fog... I think)
- the menu work but are sometime difficult to read like if the previous letter wasn't cleared after a refresh.
What was not tested
- game pad wasn't tested because i prefer mouse and keyboard for this game.
It would easily be a platinum game if it wasn't for the menu and anti-aliasing
my machine is:
- intel 9550 core2 quad (2.83Ghz)
- 4GB Ram ddr3 1600 CL9
- Ge-Force 9600GT
as said before, you need to install the last PhysX driver from nvidia, and copy WMVCORE.DLL + WMASF.DLL from a window computer.