The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Product registration. The core program. Haven't tried many of the features yet but the tabs (Home, bills, banking, investing, net worth, options) seem to work fine.
What does not
Online updating: Must download bank transactions to desktop and then import. Cannot add new banks using the Quicken Lookup Wizard.
What was not tested
Just got it running.
Started with a clean .wine directory
* Using winetricks, I installed fontfix.
* Prior to Installing dotnet30: I had a problem with dotnet30 "ngen.exe hangs while compiling a particular assembly (out of file descriptors) (Bug 16258)" so I fixed it by typing at the shell:
# ulimit -n 4096
# su your_username
$ wine your_installer
* Using winetricks, installed dotnet30
* Using winetricks, installed ie6
* Using winetricks, installed gdiplus
* Using Wine, ran installer off of the Quicken Premier 2010 CD