The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Install. ( with a workaround )
What does not
Running the program. ( almost everything )
What was not tested
Making a new page
You need dot-net 2.0 to install Artisteer, after install it gives you an error when you try to start the program.
Use the winetricks workaround to get dotnet 2 and other things installed.
(Copied from the previous report)
1.) Download the winetricks script from wiki.winehq.org/winetricks ( wine 1.3.0 comes with winetricks )
2.) Run `winetricks corefonts tahoma fontfix d3dx9 vcrun6 ie6`
3.) Run 'winetricks dotnet20'
4.) Run 'winetricks gecko'
winetricks: add instalation for dotnet11
wine library: add gdiplus(native(windowss)),
running without error from wine wizard installation (not from Terminal) till finish.
- menu option dialog box showing empty.
- button in spread sheet is in classic form & Dialog box saving is in vertical form
- sub menu--sub menu subitem 1 is not showing
- Loading for choosing menu is a bit long
Compared to Artister Ver 2.4.
Ver : 126.96.36.199666
showing same error in ver 188.8.131.5298, but could be continued.
Showing ActiveX error, but could be continued.
Running: stylish & much better
- menu option dialog box fully showing.
- Dialog box saving is in good form
- sub menu--sub menu subitem 1 is showing
- Loading for choosing menu is fast
- button in spread sheet is still in classic form
- no Menu Icon except export Icon menu.