The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
- Installation (no problems detected, just click the left button and go)
- Updates (Download the update, and uncompress to a "new folder", then just copy the "new folder" contents into the game directory, overwrite if is necessary, BUT BE CAREFUL, DON'T replace entire "Data" folder, just its contents).
- Configuration window, no problems detected (only the weird symbols instead of words, i explain below)
What does not
- Like all japanese games, the asian languages tipography are not displayed correctly, you will see some weird symbols instead of readable words. I think the bugg is related to how wine manage languages and its support for asian ones.
- 800x600/1024x768 resolutions. (Game screen freezes) Play in 640x480.
- Full screen mode (Game screen freezes) Play in windowed mode.
- Cant pass the "Press any key" screen after launching the game; Seems the game doesn't recognize the keyboard for some weird reason, no matter which key you press, the game doesn't respond, but the game is not freezed, is still working and waiting for you to input a key…
What was not tested
- The game after the "Press any key" screen. :(
I think the only thing that prevents playing this cool game is the press key bugg, once this issue be solved, (maybe) the game be fully playable.
Tested on Wine 1.1.41 using both winetricks d3d9 and microsoft's directx8 and 10.
Tested on a iMac with ATI X1600, maybe the screen resolution bug is only for ATI cards, although im not sure.