The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Opening and saving files, layers, all effects, and most tools.
What does not
* Changing zoom level - makes the canvas disappear
* Edit menu - crashes the program
* Ctrl+Z closes the program
* The text tool requires holding down the left mouse button to type more than one letter
* The canvas isn't centered within the program window
* The history list isn't redrawn while scrolling
* Translucent windows
What was not tested
Tools, window options, some other misc. menu functions and keyboard shortcuts.
Run winetricks dotnet20 wsh56 before installing. After installing, open winecfg and add a native override for gdiplus in the libraries tab before using the program.
On Windows, this version requires the .NET Framework 1.1 and refuses to use .NET 2.0, but the reverse is true in Wine. The program will crash if .NET 1.1 is installed.