The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Game itself, sound (see extra comments), single player, options etc. The game is very playable, running great on Radeon card.
What does not
Online gameplay, doesn't show player games, crash game when you want to create a player game.
What was not tested
After install the sound is not working, to make it work install xact libraries "winetricks xact", go to winecfg and pick sound emulation from sound tab) that should do the trick.
Athlon X2 2.1GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD4250
To get the game running and to avoid most issues, install vcrun2005 from winetricks:
Better sound issue fix reported by Adys:
Crash on login:
Disable Steam Overlay Renderer (rm GameOverlay* in steam folder after opening steam, but before opening Worms)
ATI ISSUES (reported by Callum Fare)
Here's a guide on fixing any Radeon-driver related crashes with Worms Reloaded. This method will execute Worms with the r300g driver, instead of the default r300 driver. This method will (probably) not work for people with a HD2xxx or newer graphics card.
1) Download the r300g libraries: www.mediafire.com/?3mz6711gu36u08j
And extract the archive into your home folder (so you end up with /home/yourname/r300g/)
2) Make a new document on your desktop, or wherever. This will be your shortcut to open Worms. Call the document "LaunchWorms.sh"
3) Paste the script found here into the document: pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dgq9mmrk
4) If you're running 64-bit, then swap /32 with /64 in the driver path.
5) If Steam isn't installed in the default path, edit the wine command appropriately.
6) Save the script, then right click it, go to Properties > Permissions and tick 'Allow executing file as a program'.
7) Double click your shortcut and hit Run.
8) Enjoy playing Worms!
For best results, as always make sure Compiz is off, and use the 2 winetricks fixes also posted.