The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
I ran TaxAct under Wine 1.3.14 on Debian testing x86_64. I had every lib32 package and associated dev package available installed when I built Wine.
Most things worked for me - I was able to completely fill out my federal and state taxes, and efiled my return successfully.
What does not
* There were reported bugs during installation, but the program worked anyway.
* Font size and alignment in forms is OK but not perfect.
* I could not e-file from the program. The secure connection failed. I had to use the alternate method where you upload the prepped file to their website.
* There is a problem with drawing the X used to mark check boxes. It's been there for a few years, since Wine 1.0. The X shows up when you print your return.
What was not tested
* I did not try to watch the help videos - I'd rather read the info. I suspect they wouldn't work well. I don't have a windows 32-bit flash installed.