This build brings more bug fixes and auto updates and
sorts the in-game server list. Servers are sorted by a combination of
player count and ping to help put the best servers for you to play on at
the top of the list.
- Feature: Server list sorts by players/ping.
- Feature: Serverlist auto-updates and clears on update. 10:53 PM 2/16/2011
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with files not downloading that were in the "requiredfiles" field in maps.
- Bugfix: Fix for crash with long console lines then hitting up.
- Bugfix: (Hopefully) fixed OpenGL errors on some Linux configs.
Bugfix: Fix for rare case where a client reconnect or potentially a
laggy connect could result in an "active" entity before the connection
finished. 11:59 PM 2/16/2011
- Bugfix: Fixed serverlist not updating if a player hasn't logged in or connected to a server first. 6:31 PM 2/21/2011
- Tweak: Various fixes to console text messages. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T).
- Tweak: Merged Linux and Win32 opengl code to make things more maintainable.
Game server updates:
- Fixed flags and pong ball keeping velocity when reset.
- Fix for people connecting during a map change being kicked for invalid clients.
- Increased MAX_INFO_STRING to 1024 to reduce "Info string length exceeded" messages. 1:13 PM 2/21/2011
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
normal playing as client
What does not
there exists a bug: Bug 26135, which let wine notify that an error occurs and paintball2.exe must be terminated when you start Paintball 2, but the application starts normally and works normally, so it's just annoying
What was not tested
Admin note: rating changed to conform to the rating definitions.