TroopMaster has always been the most powerful and popular scout unit
management system in America. In fact, over half of the troops in
America have chosen TroopMaster! The reason is that we listen to
Scouters and we provide the features you need. Our latest version adds
many new features and enhancements!
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
What does not
What was not tested
nothing because it could not start
When you first install TroopMaster, the background is of an outdoor scene with moving water. Sometimes this causes to program to peg the CPU. This background is the file 'troopmaster.gif' in the "Troopmaster Software\TM4" directory. There is another background without moving called with filename 'troopmaster.jpg'. If you are having this problem, do the following:
1. rename troopmaster.gif to some temporary name, like troopmaster.tmp.
2. rename troopmaster.jpg to troopmaster.gif
3. rename the temporary troopmaster.tmp to troopmaster.gif
4. Now that you've reversed the two background files, Troopmaster should start up with no moving background, and the program should be responsive. You can now change the Preferences to use still water:
Select 'Background' tab
click button "Watercolor with still water" (This is troopmaster.jpg)
5. Now name the files back as they were originally.
mfc42.dll gdiplus.dll needed
TroopMaster needs mfc42.dll and gdiplus. Use winetricks to get it. See http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks
After downloading the script,
% sh winetricks vcrun6
The mshtml.dll also needs to be overridden using winecfg.