The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Single player work well after some "wine tricks".
What does not
From box don't work multyplayer. It can be fixed, but the game then gets unstable and may crash.
What was not tested
Some Forest Magic.
PS : Sorry for my bad english, I don't speak english very good :-°
Multyplaer fix(On Linux):
1. Download the latest version of wine ( http://www.winehq.org/download/ ) and install it.
2. Download The Endless Forest (Windows version).
3. Unzip it (with gzip in a terminal or other Smile).
4. Place the DLLs in this archive ( http://www.thehandofagony.com/alex/dll/dplaydlls-win98se.tar.bz2 ) in wine's windows/system32 directory (usually "/home/******/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32").
5. Use the command "winecfg" in a terminal to configure wine for The Endless Forest
6. In this new window, add DLL overrides (native, builtin) for: dplayx, dpnet, dpnhpast and dpwsockx (then, don't forget to apply!).
7. Use the command "wine regsvr32 dpnet.dll" in a terminal (this will add some needed registry entries).
8. Go into The Endless Forest folder (/home/*******/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Tale of Tales/The Endless Forest 3) and lauch "ForestViewer.exe" with wine.
9. Select "Q3DStart.q3d" (which is in the same folder).
10. Have fun!