The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
1. Installing the program.
2. Starting the program, when it's empty.
3. Importing a webproject from the XChartaServer.
What does not
When trying to start using the program, after importing a project, by clicking the treestructure, the programs crashes. This is probably because the programs tries to view 2 Internet Explorer windows in the bottom of the application.
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
Recipe to get error msg.
by Joddis on Tuesday September 6th 2011, 5:41
After installing the program,
1. Click the meny "Navigator"
2. Select "New project"
3. Choose a name and press "Ok".
4. Choose one of the "Theme Group" e.g. "designdark"
5. ERROR msg: "Unforseen program error. OLE error 80070057. The program will now terminate."
This is again a result of the program trying to use a Internet Explorer activeX component.