This update was released on Mar-12, 2012. The main changes in the version:
* The catalog was expanded by adding 1250 public domain audio books and 81183 downloadable files.
* Digitally signed and timestamped the program exes.
* Tested on Windows 8 Consumer Preview and on Ubuntu Linux Desktop 11.10 x86-64 + Wine 1.4 RC6.
* Updated SQLite's DLL to the most recent version.
Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Everything works as expected:
* Installer is okay.
* Runs all right.
* Searching for audio books.
* Downloading audiobooks.
* Opening book's summary.
What does not
What was not tested
The recorded video demo showing how the program installs and operates on the mentioned environment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG5Wd19R8KE
How to Install and Run Audiobook Downloader Pro by SuperUtils on Ubuntu Linux Desktop and Wine
Install and launch the program as usual, using the offline installer downloaded from the official web site. This recorded tutorial demonstrates the whole process of testing Audiobook Downloader Pro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG5Wd19R8KE