The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
Problemas Money 2005
by Renato on Tuesday December 8th 2009, 7:27
Hi, I'm having some doubts about these steps.
- I've Ubuntu 9.10
- I've already installed ies4linux on (/home/myuser/.ies4linux), and works fine.
- I've already installed wine 1.1.33.
But, when I execute the step 3, in terminal show these messages:
- err:service:RCP_Init RcpServerUseProtseq failed whit error 1703
- err:wineboot:start_services_process Unexpected termination of services.exe - exit code 1703
- fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 15/02/2009, dlt (d/m/y): 18/10/2009
and 1 pop-up saying: "Before you can install this upgrade, your computer needs files that must be installed from your current version of Money. Reinstall Money from your original disk, and then , install this upgrade"
Now look, what I doing wrong? I can find answers on internet, I tried everything