You can also launch the game with these commands added on for the following effect
WINEDEBUG=-d3d = Speeds up menu
+console 1 = Enables cheats
WINEDEBUG=-all = Speeds up menu / disables fixme messages
Looking for people to help. Thank you.
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
by Manuel on Monday September 6th 2010, 8:07
I downloaded Indeo without a problem, but when I try to install it, the installation process freezes where it reports, “Searching for instances of NETSCAPE, Please Wait ….”
In order to get around this problem, follow this method instead for installation:
- Double-click the installation file
- Choose “Custom” set up. A number of options will appear
- Scroll down the list to “Web Browser Plugin”
- UNCHECK ” Web Browser Plugin
- Follow prompts to the finish
Also untick every compression lib and the direct x one cause it will cause problems with the install because of wine directx