The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
LAN Game Play with other computer running Windows 7 !!! (ESO not tested!)
What does not
Noting (see extra comments about configuration tips!!!)
What was not tested
Okay, my last report was bad (game was tested on bad gpu (yeah, on windows it works in safe mode)).
Let´s look at configuration part.
I´ll recommend you to set Sound Acceleration to Emulate (it fixes no sound ingame).
And another problem, Refresh reset when running (for example, before launch i had 75 Hz and after, 60 Hz). There were posted many solutions to fix (it is wine common problem), i had solution to fix this bug for age of mythology (without registry edits or xorg.conf edits). I´ll recommend you creating a shell script to game launch.
1. Let ´s say we have game in folder called "aom"
2. Right click to place near folder, create document, empty document (in ubuntu), or touch aom.sh i terminal
3. Edit the file
wine "aom.exe" +noIntroCinematics
*****file conetn ends*****
4. Save the file
5. Mark file as executable (in terminal "chmod +x aom.sh" or right click, properties, right, allow executing as executable in ubuntu).
6. Open aom.sh as executable
7. If you want do the same with titans, in step 3 (file content) change "aom.exe" to "aomx.exe"
If sound will work out of the box with default wine config, it could be platinum !!!