Fixes/Changes in 1.06 --------------------- * Improved ladder tracking and cheat checking.
New Features in 1.06 -------------------- * 10 new multiplayer maps. * 2 new terrain tile sets. * Updated unit data (balancing tweaks). * 3 new units which are available in multiplayer or practive mode.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
* Installation; be sure to run winecfg beforehand and autodetect and configure your CD-ROM drives (click on each drive individually once detected, select advanced and make sure CD-ROM is chosen for your CD-ROM drives in the advanced settings within winecfg for the CDROM drives listing because they're listed as hard drives by default, and if you don't configure these properly you will receive constant errors like I did when I tried to install Dune 2000 from CD. The errors stopped and installation was flawless once I configured my CDROM drives correctly in winecfg.
* Starting the game manually from the command line via "~/.wine/drive_c/Westwood/Dune2000$ wine DUNE2000.EXE" without quotes
* In-game menus
* Configuration options in menus
* In-game animated videos (cutscenes)
* Playing the game; music and sound effects function as they should, likewise for everything else
* Saving current progress (save game)
* Uninstalling the game via "wine uninstaller" without quotes
* Uninstalling the Westwood internet related compontents via "wine uninstaller" without quotes
What does not
~ N/A; Everything that I tested worked flawlessly!
What was not tested
- Multiplayer; I wasn't interested in testing it - Gameplay as other races aside from Harkonnen - Gameplay after Mission 4 with Harkonnen; I got bored I've beaten this game several times already in the past - Loading a saved game; as I played in one sitting
+ It is great to be able to play this in WINE! When I tried this game on the WindowsXP Operating System it failed to work with new NVidia drivers but on Linux with WINE it works just fine!