Westwood's Nox with 1.2 Patch and NoxQuest expansion.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
What does not
I don't know
What was not tested
Sorry for my poor english.
If you have a CDROM Driver, install like basic games.
I install Nox for a eeepc, so, I need a iso.
You need a iso for Nox and patch 1.2 for Nox.
Problems with installation :
1) Mount ISO ( mount -o loop $HOME/Game/Nox.iso /mnt/iso ) => $PATH_ISO_NOX
2) Create directory in .wine ( mkdir $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Programs File/Nox ) => $INSTALL_NOX
3) Extract $PATH_ISO_NOX/install/game1.cab in $INSTALL_NOX.
4) Apply patch1.2 for Nox ( maybe your need to select NOX.EXE ).
5) Copy $PATH_ISO_NOX/install/[dialog&movies&music] in $INSTALL_NOX.
6) Create shortcuts for your virtual CDROM
ln -s $PATH_ISO_NOX $HOME/.wine/dos_device/d:
ln -s $HOME/Game/Nox.iso $HOME/.wine/dos_device/d::
7) Launch NOX.EXE and good game.
by Evengard on Tuesday October 26th 2010, 10:14
It seems that the typing in textboxes problem is indeed a regression. The game is OK on Wine version 1.1.34 and below. Starting from 1.1.35 it is broken.
See more info about that on the bug bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=24903 and vote for it to get it fixed!