The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
* Installation: This is a bit tricky. - You must have a softlink from dosdevices to your dvd drive so you can swap out disks during installation. For example: wine "d:\LaunchBF.exe" - You must "alt-tab" to gain focus on install windows to enter serial number. - Sometimes, you much "alt-tab" to focus on install windows to press "enter" on your keyboard because clicking "next >" with the mouse doesn't always work.
* Gameplay seems to work using the following commandline which reroutes output to speed things up: wine "c:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Battlefront.exe" -opengl 2>/dev/null
What does not
* Audio/ Sound/ Music: Tried both Alsa and OSS configs in winecfg. No luck hearing anything. Tried hardware emulation; no luck.
* Speed: It can be REALLY slow to startup and to go from main menu to gameplay
* Stability / Consistency: Sometimes game textures show up and sometimes they don't. Also, game will crash if too much CPU is required
* CD Authentication: Wine could not authenticate CD; so I had to use no-cd "patches"