The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Login, playing, basically the whole game except for some non-major glitches (see below).
What does not
* Minimap often does not show the map texture. Can be fixed by extracting them from the data files and opening and saving with the dds plugin for gimp. Unknown how to extract them on Linux though, i asked a friend to do this for me...
* Player names are sometimes randomly corrupted and other random font issues may crop up (i.e. in the chat area).
* Effects are missing when playing with higher graphic quality than 1 (range 0-4).
* Loading (i.e. during login) is slower than on windows, but since 0.9.35 the loading times are much better.
* maybe other small stuff i forgot.
What was not tested
Installation. I got the game as a zip file from a friend, so didnt require installation.
Not sure wether to rate this gold or silver. It didnt require extra tweaks, but has a few glitches that have no serious effect on gameplay.