Demo of O.R.B, got on 3ddownloads.com
I tested it with a minimal config of 300 Mhz with GF2, but a 600 Mhz is recommended. The game won't work with a TNT2 (even on WinTM)
I tested of course with far better configs !!!
Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
- Launching the game
- Getting the logo of Strategy First (Video)
- Getting the menu with 3d animation behind, with sound
What does not
- Menu Fonts don't display, even with hundreds of WinTM fonts installed
- Unable to move the cursor, it persists to be in (and come back to) the center of the screen
What was not tested
- Creating a new profile and run a new game (duh !...)
The game and the setup program won't run if you don't set your color depth to 16-bit.
Better launched in a virtual desktop.