1.44 adds some new functions and a lot of bugfixes.
Quote from the changelog:
Note: this version includes the very nice Neuschwanstein model, made by Mr. Fletcher. Thanks!
- Extra Hollow functionality: Hollow has been split into Segmented Hollow and Merged Hollow.
- Selection radius for 3D Edge picking has been made a little bit larger, making selecting edges in the 3D view easier.
- Removed auto-correction mechanism for Primitive Creation input boxes which makes typing values easier.
- Deleting material layers from lightmapped scenes now works properly.
- Bevel unselects previous bevelled vertices correctly on 2D views.
- Updating Auto-Select property from the Options screen works properly.
- Selected polygons keep being selected when switching from Polygon to Face mode and having Auto-Select turned on.
- The Extract command didn't like multiple vertices to be in one spot - fixed.
- The PolyLine primitive created more vertices & polygons in some cases - fixed.
- Items selected in the 3D view after switching editmodes stay selected after performing a command (like Move) on them.
- Vertices of a PolyLine that are in the exact same spot caused an AV when welding them - fixed.
- Welding vertices now shows the correct number of welded vertices when done.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
DeleD starts and load until "Loading Default Material List". It hangs then.
What does not
The loading procedure does'nt seem to work properly. Also, it is not sure if, if the loading issue is fixed, it would work.
What was not tested
Tried almost everything. But was'nt tested with older releases of Wine.
At the moment, it doesnt work, so i thought the rating "Garbage" would be right.