Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Everything as far as I have tested
What does not
Installing but has a workaround
What was not tested
First of all I replaced the default 64bit prefix with a 32bit.
Installed the following libraries just in case:
winetricks atmlib gdiplus gecko110 gecko120 mfc42 msxml6 quicktime76 vcrun2010 vcrun6 vcrun6sp6 wmp10 wsh56vb wsh57
At first it couldn't install but worked that around by installing in the windows partition, and then copying the adobe folder from program files to the wine program files. After that it ran without errors and requested activation, which is left to your choice. I've been working without major problems but haven't done anything complex yet.