- Copy from a windows xp partition to ~/drive_c/windows/system32/ (or download from internet) :
- Execute :
wine regsvr32 VBScript (to register the vbscript.dll)
- Install DCOM98.exe (find this on internet) :
Set windows compatibility to win98 with winecfg.
WINEDLLOVERRIDES="ole32=n" wine DCOM98.EXE
- Re-set windows compatibility to windows XP with winecfg, and disable sound (uncheck all sound driver)
What does not
- Textures on the playfield aren't visibles.
- Textures on external sides of the pinball are some times missing (it depends on tables ?).
- The sound doesn't work well, it must be disabled.
- Future Pinball needs natives dlls for DCOM.
What was not tested
- I haven't test every options of the editors, but globally it seems ok
- Tested on a fresh Feisty, with nvidia driver enabled (nvidia 6600GT)
- No more need of native crypt32.dll and rsaenh.dll with wine 0.9.39