April 2nd, 2007 - v1.01
- Fixed bug that forced player to create new profile when starting the game if they had previously played v1.0
- If you try to create a new profile with the same name as an existing one, the game will tell you so
- Duplicate number hints are now more specific
- Duplicate number and error hints can now be "explained" and are removed automatically with the Explain button
- Made the x-wing, swordfish and jellyfish explanations clearer
- Fixed problem with jellyfish hints that could have caused a crash
- Fixed bug where if you clicked the mouse button repeatedly while the
"explain" overlay was fading away, sometimes it would fade back in
- Tweaked hint overlay fading speeds to make it a little faster
- Added more precached puzzles to lessen problems with very slow computers without graphics acceleration
- Fixed visual bug where duplicate pencil marks drawing behind assigned numbers would flash
- Fixed bug where placing pencil marks while hint button said "explain" could cause problems
- Obviously wrong numbers no longer trigger duplicates
- Added EULA
Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Install via Steam Client
Gameplay is pretty much flawless - no sound or video problems, no special winecfg settings - runs right out of the box.
What does not
Cannot enable video hardware acceleration in the game options menu
What was not tested
I have not tested the non-Steam version of this game.