The AptiStock installation file (nearly 3.83 Megabytes) should take approximately 15 minutes to download using a 56K modem.
32MB of RAM, 50MB of free disk space
Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
1. installation works
2. runs when mfc42 and msvcp60.dll is copied to ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system folder.
3. selecting the "world stock exchange" "NSE" "LONDON" "NYSE" etc..
4. new, open, save, templates, zoom, expand, options (almost all menu items) etc..
5. download of data works.. but.. see what not works.
What does not
1. data downloading.. for individual stock.
2. data downloader.. window disappears after selecting the stoks to be updated.
1. "unknown data format" and
2. "Error file type, download failed. Maybe error stock symbol. Check the stock symbol or download the new stock list"
What was not tested
almost everything is tested. The downloading of data fails hence rendering the application almost useless.
1. gecko (html) engine. (while installing)
2. requires the following dlls to run the application: mfc42.dll, msvcp60
3. requires flash plugin for "ticker" to show the current stock prices in realtime.