The most recent versions of the WC3 TFT world editor
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
- Right clicking and using shortcuts in the Object, Trigger etc. editor
- Theoretically: Placing units, selecting units, editing terrain (with limitations)
- Opening and saving maps
- Using the basic functions of most non-map editors (object editor, trigger editor, import manager)
What does not
- Using the map editor (see the OpenGL-Bug which is still not fixed)
- Using the left side bar (same bug)
- Many graphical glitches (e. g. in the object editor - graphics do not get updated as often as required, if you load and save maps it is the same)
- The editor is extremely slow
- The mouse cursor does not equal to the "internal cursor" of the map editor (if you want to place/select something, you have to keep the mouse ~5 cm above (on the top) the place you want to select the thing you want to select)
What was not tested
- Sound editor
- AI Editor
- Installing Warcraft (I have copied it from a windows hard disk)
The rating for this application should be somewhat in the middle of garbage and bronze - it is not theoretically "impossible" to use it, but practically.
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
by Casey Schellhorn on Sunday March 22nd 2009, 8:37
There is a big black bar at the top of the screen when I run World Editor. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem and whether or not it can be fixed. I have tried looking other places for answers but I cant find anything. Any help is appreciated
by vexorian on Saturday April 19th 2008, 18:01