The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Anything related to playing or managing DSS files.
* Noise Filters
* Speed Adjustments
* File or Folder Operations (add, delete, rename)
* Folder Re-direction
What does not
Anything related to communication with the device. Any device specific functions do not work like:
* anything in the Downloads menu
* Detect Device
* Device Manager area
Note: DS-2300 through DS-4000 are mounted as usb drives on Linux so audio files can be transfered manually or by bash script.
Other things that don't work:
* Volume control from inside the player - this is controlled by native Linux controls
* Folder Icons don't display in Tree view. Does not have any effect on functionality at all.
* Control keys to play/stop audio
* Convert to WAV - doesn't crash but doesn't do anything either
What was not tested
# Voice Recognition
# Email functions
# FTP functions