1) Partial U3 support added to allow program to run on a memory stick.
a) Install program on memory stick on drive letter X: specifying:
i) Program Path: X:\Bible
ii) Data Path: X:\Bible\Data
iii) Shared Data Path: X:\Bible\Shared
Do this for each machine you want to use the memory stick on. This sets
up the fonts and the program shortcut on the desktop. If you want to
setup a short cut manually, and install the fonts in the X:\Bible\Fonts
directory through the control panel, then it is not necessary to install
the program on each machine. Reboot your computer after setup the short
cut and install the fonts.
The program was modified to allow the memory stick to float between
different drive letters on different machines.
b) To run the program:
i) Plug in the memory stick
ii) Click on the desktop shortcut
All data you create is saved to the memory stick.
2) Search bug fixed in Pocket PC.
3) Bug with Audio CD fixed when playing cross references.
4) Bug in cross references when using Visually Impaired support
5) Warning message added, when Microsoft Vista is detected, telling you how
to cope with Vista.
6) Misc other little bugs fixed.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)