- Fixed problem in detecting the available bandwidth that causes major lag
- Fixed hang when the user selects ready at the same time as the host changes game options
- Fixed a crash ingame that can happen in certain cases when a player disconnects
- Fixed crash in lobby, or loss of controls in the car selection screen
- Fixed a problem joining when the user is behind a NAT device
- Fixed French and German translations of "chat"
- Fixed overlapping texts in the voice settings dialog
- Improved voice quality due to reduced lag
- Speeded up joining when behind a NAT device
- Added 5:4 aspect ratio
- Fixed the -exportstats commandline option
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
What does not
What was not tested
Works Perfectly on my Calculate Linux (its Gentoo based but is not on appdb)
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
by Matthi205 on Thursday September 13th 2012, 12:27
I'm using the German FO2 version and experience no problems whatsoever.
The only thing is that the framerate is slightly below what it used to be under Windows (not that it matters a lot if you have a HD6670).
Also, my version only wanted the disc in the drive on install and first start , the rest of the time the executable didn't invoke copy protection.