fragMOTION is a 3D modeler used for the creation and animation of characters.
- Fully integrated Lua script editor with context help, code completion and debugger.
- Create sprite images from 3D content.
- Load and edit multiple motions in the same workspace.
- Merge any supported model file and extract only the desired portions of that file.
- Paint textures directly on the surface of a model.
- Keyframe editor that allows you to copy, paste and delete keyframes with ease.
- Animate your character using Inverse Kinematics.
- View attached objects such as weapons and equipment.
- Create your own plugins using C++ or Lua script.
- Customizable user interface allows you to edit the menus and toolbar.
- Convenient splitter window allows you to customize the layout of your workspace.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to use tools without constantly switching modes.
- Set background images into the viewer as a frame of reference.
- Support for up to 4 weighting values per vertex.
- Create skeletons with up to 255 bones.
- Full undo/redo capability.
- Supports many popular 3d file formats.
- And many more...
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|1.3.4||3D character animation and modeling software.||Platinum||1.9.17||1||0|