Catastrophe, part one: The planet of the Nomads explode.
Catastrophe, part two: Only a few survivors drift on flying islands through time and space.
However, the catastrophe has its advantages:
1.) A fascinating world of airy heights has come into being.
2.) Your selected character - beautiful Susie, clever John, or strong Goliath - has survived.
3.) You have a task: Destroy the creators of the catastrophe as well as other scum.
4.) Get ready for the final show. Use magic objects to turn your island into a powerful battle giant loaded with weapons.
There is a lot to do. Get started!
- Breathtaking 3D worlds with spectacular graphics
- 3 different heroes to choose from: smart John, strong Goliath and beautiful Susie
- Individual tactics depending on the choice of character
- 8 main quests with numerous sub quests
- More than 40 different opponents
- Special effects, buildings etc. for each character
- Unusual, innovative story
- Fight enemies with fireballs and spellbombs
- Unlimited freedom of movement between the floating islands
- Control your own flying island
- The opportunity to turn your island into a flying fortress or munitions factory
- Complete control of units such as double-deckers and turrets
- Aircraft with selectable AI-controlled autopilot during battles
- Easy-to-use interface complete with tutorial
- Dynamic weather system with day and night cycles
- A world consisting of 3 graphically entirely different levels
- 2 spells per hero
- Real-time shadings
- Multiplayer game for up to 8 players via LAN or theInternet