streamWriter is a free application for windows that records music broadcasted by internet-radiostations.
To download streamWriter click here.
- Record as many streams as you want at the same time (MP3/AAC)
- Automatically record a wishlist's song when it's playing on a stream
- Player for streams and recorded files
- Track splitting with silence detection
- Function for manual cutting of saved titles
- Tracks are named by a given pattern
- Short songs (ads) can be skipped
- Writing of tags to recorded files
- Script-based postprocessing
- Applying of effects to recorded songs (SoX)
- Integration of different audio encoders
- Scheduled recordings
- Stream browser
- Multilingual ()
- Can be installed or used in portable mode
...and much more!
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|22.214.171.124 'Vivo'||126.96.36.199 'Vivo' Build 791||Platinum||5.1||1||0|