MailCheck allows you to keep track of and control over your email inbox.
If a message has arrived, you will see the following animation in the task bar: Animation
Then you can quickly decide whether you want to delete the email directly with MailCheck or process it further with your email program.
- Management of any number of mailboxes according to the POP3 and IMAP4 standard (optionally with SSL encryption).
- Different options for notification of new emails (e.g. playing a sound, flashing role LED, balloon tips, information window, ...).
- Delete unwanted messages directly from the server. The first lines of the message can be displayed beforehand.
- does not carry out any active content, since only a plain text representation is used, and thus offers protection against viruses and worms.
- Support for mobile media (runs directly from the USB stick).
- Simple spam filter (via DNS based filter lists).
- Simple and intuitive operation.
- Free of charge and contains no advertising modules or unnecessary Internet Explorer toolbars.
- Adjustable to your own needs.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Multilingual in German and English.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|2.108||Version: 2.108 (Build 486) 32 Bit.||Silver||4.0.3-staging||1||0|