Keil µVision 4.0
µVision is a window-based software development platform that combines an editor with a project manager and make facility tool. It integrates all the tools needed to develop embedded applications including a C/C++ compiler, macro assembler, linker/locator, and a HEX file generator.
- Full-featured source code editor.
- Device Database for configuring the development tool.
- Project Manager for creating and maintaining your projects.
- Integrated Make Utility functionality for assembling, compiling, and linking your embedded applications.
- Dialogs for all development environment settings.
- True integrated source-level and assembler-level Debugger with high-speed CPU and peripheral Simulator.
- Advanced GDI interface for software debugging on target hardware and for connecting to a Keil ULINK Debug Adapter.
- Flash programming utility for downloading the application program into Flash ROM.
- Links to manuals, on-line help, device datasheets, and user guides.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Latest Wine version tested
|The latest V4 version