Fusion an emulator that:
* Emulates the Sega SG-1000, SC-3000, Master System, and GameGear with a high degree of accuracy.
* Emulates the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis more accurately than any other emulator.
* Emulates the Sega MegaCD/SegaCD more accurately than any other emulator.
* Emulates the Sega 32X more accurately than any other emulator.
* Emulates the Sega CD+32X together, no other emulator can do this.
Fusion is written mainly in hand optimised x86 ASM, with small parts (Windows interface, DirectX interface, File Handling) written in C.
All code is written by Steve Snake.
ÂFrom Fusion's README
Super Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|3.51||Version 3.51, released on 5th January 2006. Fixes some minor bugs, mostly related with Netplay.||Garbage||1.1.9||5||0|
|3.6||Released December 10th, 2008, including logging to AVI and other new options.||Gold||1.1.18||2||0|
|3.61||Released on December 24, 2008 this release fixed some Vista related bugs, modifications to render plugins and other fixes.||Gold||1.1.27||3||0|
|3.64||New Windows build, many small changes.||Platinum||6.23||5||0|