On December 7, 1941, a major part of the U.S. Pacific navy stationed at Pearl Harbor was assaulted by Japanese planes. Japanese fighters were destroying American aircraft on land and in the air, without giving them a chance for a counterattack.
The furious battle of Pearl Harbor became the first in the sequence of gory sea combats.
Now you can take part in all major Pacific battles of the World War II in the Pacific Storm game that is a mixture of RTS, war-game and simulator. All major and important sea battles of World War II, which took place in the Pacific Ocean, are included and you can play either for the USA or Japan.
Mine the resources (money, iron and nickel ore, bauxites and oil), train various units and retaliate!
- Strategy begins with real events of WW2 background
- From global strategy player goes to tactic and even to action
- Realistic technology tree, inventions tree, landscapes, military policy
- Authentic materiels: Battleships, aircraft carriers, destroyers, cruisers and missile cruisers, submarines, torpedo boats, tanker ships, cargo and transport ships, fighters, attack planes, torpedo aircraft, strategic bombers, and reconnaissance aircraft, both propeller and jet types, cannons and AA guns
- LAN supports tactical and action modes
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|1.0||Whatever the first DVD release was.||Garbage||0.9.40.||1||0|
|1.5.2xxx (UK) aka||The newest version available, dated May 2008.||Bronze||1.1.15||1||0|