DVD Flick is a open-source program that allow to convert many video files to a playable DVD format.
It contains many features, according to author's website:
* Burn near any video file to DVD
* Support for over 45 file formats
* Support for over 60 video codecs
* Support for over 40 audio codecs
* Add your own subtitles
* Easy to use interface
* Burn your project to disc after encoding
* Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
Basically is a Visual Basic 6 front-end to easy utilization of ffmpeg, dvdauthor and imgburn programs.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|22.214.171.124||Bug Fix Version:||Gold||0.9.54.||2||0|
|126.96.36.199||This version have some changes in UI, a new ffmpeg and menu.||Garbage||1.1.9||1||0|
|188.8.131.52||Updated FFmpeg and ImgBurn versions, many bug fixes and UI tweaks.||Garbage||1.4-rc2||2||0|