A Chinese-English dictionary based on CEDICT and incorporating many
features such as stroke animations, handwriting recognition,
multi-radical search, etc.
- Extensive database: it uses the CEDICT database, 50.000 entries
- Flexible search: search for Chinese words, pinyins or English translations.
- Can't spell it? Draw it!: handwritten character recognition based on Jordan Kiang's excellent algorithm.
- Can't draw it? Learn the strokes!: now over 2.100 character animations using the EuroAsiaSoftware standard.
- Supports both simplified and traditional characters.
- (new)"Multi-radical" character search, inspired by Jim Breen's WWWJDIC.
- More goodies for easier search: search from radical, character components, word frequency, etc.
- Compact and fast: runs under Windows (no Java).
- Complete help and tutorial included.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|1.4||current version is v1.4 (Oct. 24, 2007)||Gold||0.9.51.||1||0|