AGEod's American Civil War
AGEOD'S AMERICAN CIVIL WAR (AACW) - The Blue and the Gray
is a historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous
turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the
USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).
are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their
nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the
toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning
throughout a divided nation.
Most of the individual years of
campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to
be refined during beta testing). Advanced scenarios will allow
recreation of some yearly and/or theatre campaigns, and there will be
of course the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war.
AACW CAMPAIGNS USP
- Upgraded BoA engine with improved Military AI
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution (known as WEGO system)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or a full
X-turn Grand Campaign following in Grant's or Lee's footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (11) and Campaigns (5)
- The largest Civil War map ever, with unequalled look and detail levels
- 2 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 300 historical leaders with unique abilities
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, use
sea, riverine and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if
- Fight to reconcile the nation (USA) or ensure
independence (CSA): victory can be military or political, as national
will plays a crucial role.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|
|1.5||The Demo version of this game.||Garbage||0.9.52.||1||0|
|v1.09e||Initial version patched with v1.09e patch.||Garbage||1.1.6||2||0|