PuTTy Connection Manager
PuTTY Connection Manager is a freePuTTY Client Add-on
for Windows platforms which goal is to provide a solution for managing
multiple PuTTY instances. This is one of the most important missing
feature of PuTTY.
- Tabs and dockable windows for PuTTY instances.
- Fully compatible with PuTTY configuration
- Easily customizable to optimize workspace (fullscreen, minimze to tray, add/remove toolbar, etc...).
- Automatic login feature regardless to protocol restrictions (user keyboard simulation).
- Post-login commands (execute any shell command when logged).
- Connection Manager : Manage a large number of connections with specific configuration (auto-login, specific PuTTY Session, post-command, etc...).
- Quick connect toolbar to quickly launch a PuTTY connection.
whole connections informations to XML format (generate your
configuration automatically from another tool and import it, or export
your configuration for backup purpose).
- Encrypted configuration database
option available to store connections informations safely (external
library supporting AES algorithm used with key sizes of 128, 192 and
256 bits, please refer for the legal status of encryption software in
- Standalone executable, no setup required.
- Completely free for commercial and personal use : PuTTY Connection Manager is freeware.
For more details and user comments, view the versions of this application
|Version||Description||Latest Rating||Latest Wine version tested||Test results||Comments|