Everything seems working fine. No slowdown. Stable. Installation Import Statistics/Graphs Cash games up to $0.5/$1 were tested with Full Ring and 6max. Use it extensively- Poker is my income. Both the free and paid version work.
What does not
The HUD. Program needs configuration in Wine before it will work.
What was not tested
The tracker program itself works fine provided you use the workaround to hide the splash screen by following the LiquidPoker.Net instructions for hiding the splash or using the Xwindow utility. But the most important part of the program, the HUD, does not work.
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 09 2010||1.1.40||Yes||Yes||Bronze||genjix|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Jan 11 2010||1.1.35||Yes||Yes||Silver||Markus|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard"||Nov 11 2009||1.1.32||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 18 2009||1.1.23||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Hubert|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 17 2008||1.1.10||Yes||No||Garbage||Hubert|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|25834||Adobe Reader X and XI cannot open in Protected Mode due to advapi32.dll CreateRestrictedToken being a stub||NEW||View|
Windows version has to be Windows2000 to work properly
Otherwise, you my encounter bug #13178
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: splash fix by Nicoco on Thursday January 12th 2012, 18:23
- RE: Poker tracker cant create database by Nicoco on Thursday January 12th 2012, 17:28
- RE: Splash screen by Marcelo Ricatti on Tuesday October 27th 2009, 9:02
- RE: Problem importing duplicates by Volle on Monday March 16th 2009, 19:33
- RE: HUD does not work by Volle on Monday August 25th 2008, 9:27
- RE: Error when PT3 tries to create a new DB by Feydreva on Friday May 23rd 2008, 14:51