|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.2-rc1|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
Setup fails while installing fonts. Software unusable.
What does not
What was not tested
The actual software interface as setup fails
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Fedora 12 x86_64||May 27 2010||1.2-rc1||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Nicholas van Oudtshoorn|
|Show||Fedora 12 x86_64||May 19 2010||1.1.44||No||Not installable||Garbage||Nicholas van Oudtshoorn|
|Show||Fedora 12 x86_64||May 07 2010||1.1.43||No||Not installable||Garbage||Nicholas van Oudtshoorn|
|Show||Fedora 11 x86_64||Jul 29 2009||1.1.26||Yes||Yes||Silver||Nicholas van Oudtshoorn|
|Show||Fedora 11 x86_64||Jun 20 2009||1.1.24||Yes||Yes||Silver||Nicholas van Oudtshoorn|
1. Setup a nice new WINEPREFIX:
2. Install corefonts using winetricks
3. Install Pradis by running the setup.exe on the CD
4. Note, the programme should autorun, and then fail to load any resources. Only part of it crashes, so to kill it off completely, run the following command:
For some reason, I occassionaly have to kill off the server manually, by running the following commands first:
killall -9 ZDbMon6.exe
killall -9 winedevice.exe
killall -9 services.exe
5. Install dcom98 using winetricks
6. Switch to win98 mode using winetricks
7. You can now run the programme normally. Everything will work - except for the Tree showing chapters in books. ALthough it's there, it doesn't actually display.
Update: There is a trick to get the tree to display. Click on the button which is supposed to bring it up. Then grab a hold of the splitter between the text and the left hand side bar. Drag the sidebar so that it fills ~95% of the width. Then drag it back to what it was. Voila - the chapter tree should appear! I'm still trying to get a handle on what's causing this. (Seems to be a painting message which is unsupported in Wine's GDI implementation).